This week on the HR Show we are joined by the amazing Charlotte Carter, who is the director of “Mad as a box of Frogs”. Charlotte is inspirational and during this interview she goes into detail about how and why she created her business, how she left the corporate world to provide for her family and much more.
For nearly 60 minutes we have an open conversation talking about a whole host of topics including the following;
- Why she started Mad as a Box of Frogs
- Plans for the future
- Mutual love for Holly Willoughby
- The government and their handling of the pandemic
- Postman Pat, Frozen and Bob the Builder…….
- What makes engaging content on LinkedIn
- “This is not Facebook” – LinkedIn comment
Charlotte Carter is Director of Mad as a Box of Frogs Limited, a LinkedIn marketing and lead generation business. Charlotte is also co-host of YouTube Channel CCTV – Charlotte and Claire TV, talking to people who mean business.
Charlotte is now working on launching her second business due to go live in a couple of months.
But above all else her most important job is Mum to her daughter Matilda.